- Internet Explorer 5+ users: To enable your cookies...
- Press Alt-T or Click on the Tools menu at the top of your browser.
- Press Alt-O or Click on the "Internet Options" item at the end of the dropdown list.
- Click the Security Tab
- Click the "Custom Level" button at the bottom.
- Scroll down 1 page to the "Cookies" heading, and select the "Enable" button under the heading "Allow cookies that are stored on your computer" and/or also enable the "Allow per-session cookies (not stored)"
- Netscape Navigator 4.x users: To enable your cookies, choose Preferences from the Edit menu. Select the Advanced Category from the Category pane on the left. In the cookie section on the right, click "Accept all cookies."
- Internet Explorer 4.0 users: To enable your cookies, Choose Internet Options from the View menu. Click the Advanced tab. Scroll down to the Security section and under Cookies, select "Always accept cookies."
When ready, please return to our Home Page and try again.
Terms and Conditions
New Graphic Site